Customer Success Associate
Details about this role
Purpose & Scope of Role
As a customer success associate, you will work closely and report to the CS Manager to ensure excellent customer service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and work with other team members to onboard, train and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Develop healthy customer relationships to better highlight, evaluate and action customer needs
- Act as a customer advocate to promote customer loyalty
- Provide robust customer feedback to the technology team on challenges and features
- Supporting customers with onboarding including user requirements gathering, site visits and trainings
- Working and collaborating with QA to ensure timely delivery of quality features
- Frequently test current products to identify deficiencies and suggest ideas to improve product quality
- Stay current on all industry trends related to transport and delivery management platforms within the logistics and last-mile delivery space and provide internal recommendations and customer feedback
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the employee by the VP- Sales & CS and/or the CS Manager
Skills, Experience and Competencies
- A hand in a sales, IT or marketing related field. An undergraduate degree is an added advantage.
- 2 + years of experience in sales or customer success/service department.
- Experience working with a last-mile logistics company
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Solution oriented & creative problem solving ability
- Prudent time management
- Well developed communication and presentation skills
- Ability to stay calm when and think critically
- You enjoy learning new technologies and will roll up your sleeves to learn how things work.