Senior Solutions Engineer at Leta
Details about this role
Purpose & Scope of Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and technically proficient enterprise solutions engineer to join our dynamic team. As an enterprise solutions engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring our customers’ success by implementing our software solutions that address their specific last mile delivery challenges. You will work closely with our customers such as Naivas, EABL, Kingsmil, G4S, teach team, product team and sales team, to deliver exceptional value and support our mission of helping businesses thrive.
- Customer engagement: You’ll work closely with our sales team to understand customer needs, present product demos, offer technical guidance, You’ll serve as the link between our company and customers, helping them see how our software can address their unique challenges.
- Solution mapping and integration: Your job is to turn customer requirements into practical solutions. You’ll analyze their needs, map out software solutions using our products, ensure seamless integration into their existing workflows, and oversee the piloting phase. You will work closely with your client counterpart
- Technical support: You’ll provide technical support during implementation and beyond. You’ll troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, collaborate with our development team to prioritize customer-specific needs, and support the rollout of our solutions.
- Training and documentation: You’ll develop and deliver customer training sessions and create user guides and technical documentation, ensuring customers can use our software effectively during the piloting and rollout phases.
- Support, feedback and continuous improvement: Beyond implementation, you’ll provide support, gather customer feedback and insights to enhance our software. Staying updated on industry trends, you’ll collaborate with our development teams to keep our products cutting-edge and aligned with evolving needs throughout the customer journey.
Skills, Experience and Competencies
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role, such as integrations engineering or solutions engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Deep understanding of system architecture and design with a background in systems design and planning
- Expertise in core data structures and algorithms
- 2+ years of experience writing code in Golang
- Expertise in ERP and logistics systems used in demand planning, distribution and inventory management, e.g., SAP Integrated Business Planning, Xero, Salesforce Map.
- Adept knowledge of solution mapping, integration, piloting, and rollout of software solutions.
- Previous experience participating in pre-sales meetings and a track record of successfully contributing to sales efforts.
- Familiarity with supply chain management and fleet management concepts and processes is a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative setting with clients to implement software solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed.